MAKE ROOM IN YOUR LIFE FOR POOL - MAKE ROOM IN YOUR HOUSE FOR A POOL TABLE!
Not sure how much room that you may need? Follow these guidelines below, depending on which size table you want to purchase:
|Table Sizes||Recommended Room Sizes|
|7’ x 3 ½’||17’ x 13½'|
|8’ x 4’||18’ x 14’|
|9’ x 4 ½’||19’ X 14½'|
Here are a few of the benefits of having a pool table in your house:
Shared family activity – for the price of a couch, keep your family from becoming couch potatoes
- A great way to entertain – you may have trouble getting guests to leave
- Keep an eye on your kids – make your house the cool house on the block
- Your table is set – convert the pool table into a ping-pong table, a dining room table – or leave it “as is” and have a great place to wrap gifts and fold the laundry!
- What it teaches kids – teach your kids geometry; they won't hate you for it
- An icebreaker when having guests over – you don't have to sit and stare at each other to and try to think of something to say
All of this information and more can be found at the BCA website